Who we are
Our website address is: https://farmfreshtherapy.com
Your data is being used to provide and improve the service in this website. By the mean you using this website, you agree about the collection and use of information.
Information Usage and Collection
Inside the service, we collect several types of information or data for various purposes to improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collection
The service may also collect information on how the Service is used and accessed. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, type of browser, the version of browser, the visited pages, visiting time and date, and device that you used.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can choose to refuse browser to collect cookies by your own will.
Here are the Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.
- Preference Cookies.
- Security Cookies.
Use of Data
farmfreshtherapy.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service
- Notifying about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features
- Gathering analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Monitoring the usage of our Service
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
- Providing you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
farmfreshtherapy.com process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer Of Data
Your Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers that are located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from yours.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, farmfreshtherapy.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
farmfreshtherapy.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is significant to:
- Complying with a legal obligation
- Protecting and defending the rights or property of farmfreshtherapy.com
- Prevent or investigating possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protecting the personal safety of users of the Service
- Protecting against legal liability
The security of your data is important, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. farmfreshtherapy.com goals is to take reasonable steps to allow you to amend, delete, correct or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our data systems, please let us know.
In certain circumstances, you have these following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where farmfreshtherapy.com relied on your consent to process your personal information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. We appreciate copyright act, if you found out your picture or media is being used without your permission, feel free to let us.
farmfreshtherapy.com does not address anyone under the age of 18 or Children.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.